June 8, 2010
As we are talking now about the advertising
I have reminded of some advertisment which all know.
They are very simples however they are very fun, for this reason we remember them
IT TASTES TO MIXTA!
Do we do a survey?
Chose a specific Mixta advertisment between the links previously watched (there are others)
who will be chosen the better Mixta? 😛
Has you been influenced to order a drink? 😀
May 29, 2010
– Our airline is Ryanair.
The flight’s price is 80 € per person (£ 71.50) and you can take your case.
– We have decided to stay at the Whiteleaf Hotel (3 stars).
It is in the center of London, near Hyde Park.
We have chosen a triple room.
The price per person 3 nights is 90.00€ (£79.70).
Breakfast is included.
– We are going to move in London by underground, so we are going to get the Oyster card. It costs £2.30 per day, one person in the zones 1 and 2.
– First day / June 18: we are going to visit Sherlock Holmes’ house, Madame Tussaud Museum, Kensington Palace and its Gardens.
We will lunch in Regent’s Park and we will have the diner in Wagamama.
– Second day / June 19: we are going to go to Buckingham Palace, the Westminster Abbey, the Big Ben, and Covent Garden. In the afternoon we are going to visit to the National Gallery and London Eye, and to end the day, Piccadilly Circus
– Third day / June 20: the last day, we are going to go to Harrods and finally we are going to walk by Hyde Park.
Work by: Alicia Urbano, Laura Bonilla and Eva Gutiérrez
February 19, 2010
I’ve thought we can comment here about next week.
What are we doing? Where will we be? …
And when we come back we count as we passed we will tell each other about it!
I think this week will be very good for us to relax a little of the routine.
I hope you have a good week!
If you don’t have anything to do you can study English